Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Office: Goodbye Michael (with soundtracks)

#The Best The Office: Goodbye Michael (with soundtracks).Sponser Links

Good VDO of The Office: Goodbye Michael (with soundtracks)

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to gift Video on Credit Score. i need it to dam my sisters. and the public. information that is useful. together with your friends. The Office: Goodbye Michael (with soundtracks), that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. The Office: Goodbye Michael (with soundtracks) Video Clips. Duration : 10.50 Mins.

I OWN NOTHING!!!! I own nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. The Office goes to NBC and whoever else owns it, and then I use a bunch of assorted soundtracks that are NOT mine. All credit is given throughout the video. ****The first sequence is the only one with the full scene. The rest are shorter and don't include the beginning lead up. There are 6 in all. The Office has been that one show for me that has just found a special, unique place in my heart. I can watch episodes again and again, and it acts as my main comfort show. When I found out Michael Scott was leaving, I was devastated. I know this is an ensemble show, and I do love the great set of characters they have on it. Still, I just feel like Michael was the heart of the show. This ending made me WEEP. It made me SOB. Luckily, I was alone when I first watched it, because I made an absolute fool of myself. I did not expect to be so emotional, but I guess it had a big effect on me. I know not everyone's in love with it, but I really did like how this particular sequence was handled. With that being said, I, like many others probably, noticed the (I'm assuming) intentional lack of sound. So, I decided to try out multiple soundtracks from movies, soundtracks with an overall....well, sad feel. I really like how they all turned out. **Please feel free to comment and let me know if you have a favorite! Personally, my favorite is the last one. Enjoy! :)
View Related articles related to Credit Score. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Office: Goodbye Michael (with soundtracks).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment